- For measuring locations with a high differential pressure overload and/or high working pressures (static pressures), also in aggressive environments
- For gaseous, liquid, contaminated, viscous and aggressive media
- Pump monitoring and control
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement on closed vessels
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from -1 … +30 bar [-14.5 … +435 psi] to 0 … 40 bar [0 … 580 psi]
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overload safety, selectable up to 40 bar [580 psi], 100 bar [1,450 psi], 250 bar [3,625 psi] or 400 bar [5,800 psi]
- The transmission fluid in the measuring chamber dampens the indicator in case of high changes of the rate of pressure
- Model 732.14: Stainless steel version
- Model 762.14: Version with special materials (Monel, Hastelloy)
These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A high overpressure safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the pressure measuring diaphragm.
With its high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design this pressure gauge is geared to chemical and process engineering applications.
The wetted parts for these instruments are also available in special materials such as Monel or Hastelloy.
Scale ranges of 0 … 60 mbar bar to 0 … 40 bar [0 … 0.9 to 0 … 580 psi] ensure the measuring ranges required for a wide variety of applications.