- With liquid-filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations (model 633.50)
- For gaseous, dry and aggressive media, also in aggressive environments
- Process industry: Chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, machine and power generation industries
- Zero point correction in front
- Completely from stainless steel
- Special connection location on request
- Low scale ranges from 0 … 2.5 mbar
The model 632.50 capsule pressure gauges are completely manufactured from stainless steel and are therefore particularly suited for applications in the process industry. They are based upon the proven capsule measuring system. On pressurisation, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to this high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within the process industry.
For mounting in control panels, the capsule pressure gauges can, depending on the process connection, be fitted with a mounting flange or with a triangular profile ring and mounting bracket.
The model 633.50 with liquid-filled case is suitable for high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations.