- Hydraulics and mobile hydraulics
- Plastics injection moulding machines
- General machine building and plant construction
- Media: Compressed air, neutral and self-lubricating fluids, neutral gases
- High reproducibility
- Compact design
- Setting ranges from 0.2 … 2 bar to 40 … 400 bar
- Long service life due to high-quality micro switch
- Settable hysteresis
Model PSM02 screw-in pressure switches in a diaphragm or piston variant open or close a circuit, depending on whether the pressure is dropping or rising. Two adjustment screws enable easy and convenient on-site setting of the required switch point and hysteresis. Optionally, WIKA offers its customers the factory setting of switch point and hysteresis.
Model PSM02 mechanical pressure switches are employed wherever compressed air, neutral and self-lubricating fluids or neutral gases are used and a precisely set hysteresis is needed.
The high reproducibility of the switch point of ±2 % and the settability of the hysteresis makes the model PSM02 pressure switches interesting for all customers who place a value on precision as well as an attractive price.