- Process industry: Plant construction, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, power plants, mining, on-/offshore and environmental technology
- For gaseous, dry and aggressive media, also in aggressive environments
- Safety version with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of ASME B 40.100
- Low scale ranges from 0 … 25 mbar to 0 … 600 mbar
- Nominal size 4 ½” (115 mm)
- Robust, glass-fibre reinforced case from POCAN®
The models 612.34, 632.34 and 633.34 are high-quality capsule pressure gauges and have been designed especially for increased safety requirements within the process industry.
The capsule measurement principle is particularly suitable for low pressures. On pressurisation, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
The glass-fibre reinforced POCAN® case offers the necessary stability for reproducible measurements, even under aggressive ambient conditions.
With the model 633.34, a case filling with silicone oil enables use in applications with highly dynamic pressure loads and vibration.