- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Test equipment
- Pump and compressor control
- Liquid level measurement
- Piezoresistive sensor and thin-film sensor technology
- Standard ranges available from stock
- 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal, others available
- Highly resistant to pressure spikes and vibration
- Stainless steel case and wetted parts
- Can be assembled to diaphragm seals for special applications
WIKA S-10 pressure transmitters are precision engineered to fit most industrial pressure measurement applications. The compact, rugged design makes these instruments suitable for applications including hydraulics and pneumatics, vacuum, test equipment, liquid level measurement, press control, compressor control, pump protection and numerous other processing and control operations. A wide range of electrical connection and process connection options are available to meet almost any requirement.
The S-10 features an all-welded stainless steel measuring cell for improved media compatibility. There are no internal soft sealing materials that may react with the media or deteriorate over time. The compact case is also made of stainless steel and is available with environmental protection ratings up to NEMA 6P / IP 68.
Each instrument undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration to achieve an accuracy of < 0.25% full scale. The printed circuit boards use state-of-the-art surface mount technology and are potted in silicone gel for protection against mechanical shock, vibration and moisture. Each is individually temperature compensated to assure accuracy and long-term stability even when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.