- Pressure monitoring and control of processes
- Safety-critical applications in general process instrumentation, especially in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries, power generation incl. nuclear power plants, water/wastewater industries, mining
- For gaseous, liquid and aggressive media, also in aggressive ambience
- No power supply needed for switching of electrical loads
- Robust switch enclosure from aluminium, IP 66, NEMA 4X
- Setting ranges from 0 … 2.5 bar up to 0 … 1,000 bar, vacuum ranges
- Repeatability of the set point ≤ 0.5% of span
- 1 or 2 independent set points, SPDT or DPDT, high switching power up to AC 250 V, 20 A
These high-quality pressure switches have been developed especially for safety-critical applications. The high quality of the products and manufacturing in accordance with ISO 9001 ensure reliable monitoring of your plant. In production, the switches are traced by quality assurance software at every step and subsequently are 100 % tested. All wetted materials are from stainless steel as a standard.
In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the pressure switches are fitted with micro switches, which enable the switching of an electrical load of up to AC 250 V, 20 A directly.
For lower switching power ratings, such as for PLC applications, argon gas-filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option.
For applications with special requirements on the wetted parts, a version with Monel® is available.
By using a Bourdon tube measuring system, the model BA and BAX pressure switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics and the highest measuring performances, with repeatability lower than 0.5 % of span.