- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Pumps and compressors
- Machine controls
- Building services
- Pressure ranges from 100 psi to 8000 psi
- Non linearity ≤ 0.5%
- Available output signals include 4…20mA, 0…10V, 0…5V, 1…5V, 0.5…4.5V, 0.5V…4.5V ratiometric
- Electrical connections: male form A or C DIN connections, M12x1 4-pin, 6-foot cable, others
- Process connections: ¼” NPT, ⅛” NPT, 7/16-20 UNF O-ring boss, G¼, PT¼, G¼ female and others
The WIKA O-10 pressure transmitter is designed to meet the pressure measurement requirements in many industrial and commercial applications. The O-10 features, specifications, and price make it suitable for OEM applications with an annual quantity of more than 1000 units per part number. The minimum release size is 50 pieces.
The O-10 is available in a large number of configurations to meet many application requirements. Options include many available process and electrical connections as well as all industry standard pressure ranges and output signals.
The O-10 is German-engineered and manufactured to meet global market requirements. International pressure units and process connections are available to meet global requirements. Approvals including UL and GOST are pending.
The O-10 can be private labeled with customer logo and model number if required.