Skip to navigation
Skip to content
FISHER, Isolation and Shut off Valves
Vanessa Series 30,000 Triple Offset Valves
Vanessa Series 30,000 triple offset valves feature a robust integral-to-body valve seat and optimized seating angles,
that enables the Series 30,000 to handle isolation and process control through multiple functionalities.
- Body Design
- Long Pattern, Short Pattern, Top Entry, Welded Body
- Carbon Steel, Duplex, Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature,Cryogenic
- Pressure Class
- ASME, PN
- Seat/Seal Type
- Metal-to-Metal, Cryogenic
- Process Connection Type
- 150RF, 300RF, 600RF, 900RF
- Shutoff Class
- API 598, Class IV (FCI 70-3), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2), Zero Leakage
- API 609, ASME B16.34
- Emergency Shutoff Valves, Switching Valve
- Valve Size
- NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 14 / DN 350, NPS 16 / DN 400, NPS 18 / DN 450, NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200
- Valve Size Standard
- DN, NPS
- Valve Type
- Triple Offset Valve
- Robust and fire-resistant all-metal construction.
- Stellite grade 21 seat overlays provide excellent durability.
- Resilient metal seal ring ensures perfect seating force distribution around precision-machined seat circumference.
- Easily replaceable multi-layered duplex and graphite seal rings.
- Robust one-piece shaft designed to transfer/maintain torque efficiently.
- Two-piece packing gland and graphite packing minimize external emission risk.
- Key secured shaft-to-disc connection for maximum shaft integrity.
- Heavy duty bearings withstand high pressure loads and wear.
- Braided graphite bearing protectors prevent dirt intrusion, ensuring constant running torque and valve operability.
- Internal and external shaft extrusion risk handling complies with international standards.
- Flange spot facing ensures bolting nut and washer planarity, increasing joint reliability and safety.
- Open/closed disc references and external disc position indicator simplify installation/removal procedures to API 609.