Skip to navigation
Skip to content
FISHER, Isolation and Shut off Valves
ValvCheQ Figure RP03 Medium Backflow Preventers
Reduce pressure zone device suitable for high and
medium hazard rated applicationsFlanged end connections
- Lloyd’s Register
- End Connection
- Water Treatment, Wastewater treatment, Wastewater collection, Water distribution
- Body Design
- Top Entry
- Ductile Iron
- Operating Temperature
- Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- PN16, CL150RF
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Compact simple design.
- In-line and on-site serviceable.
- No special tools required for servicing.
- Lifting lugs to assist with installation.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 2845.1.
- FBE coated to AS/NZS 4158.
- Straight through flow path for maximum flow co-efficient.
- Top entry allows parts to be accessed easily.
- Stainless steel internals for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fully restrained check valve assemblies for unrivalled safety.
- Ductile Iron body for high strength and impact resistance.
- Every valve is bench tested and tracked with unique serial number.