- ± 2 mm (0.08 in.)
- Typically < ± 0.5 mm (0.020 in.) in -40 to +70 °C (-40 to +158 °F).
- Update Rate
- New measurement every 0.3 second.
- Communication Protocol
- Foundation™ Fieldbus for connection to Rosemount 2410 with self-configuring Tankbus or any Foundation™ Fieldbus host system.
A Rosemount 5900 level gauge in combination with a 2410 Tank Hub enables wireless communication and emulation of gauges from other manufacturers.
- • SIL 2 certified.
• TÜV tested and WHG approved for overfill prevention.
- Emulation Capability
- Possible to integrate with legacy tank gauging systems.
- Power Supply
- • FISCO: 9.0 – 17.5 VDC polarity insensitive (for example from 2410 Tank Hub).
• Entity: 9.0 – 30.0 VDC polarity insensitive.
- Ambient Temperature
- -40 to +70 °C (-40 to +158 °F). Minimum start-up temperature is -50 °C (-58 °F).
- Antenna Type
- Parabolic antenna, still-pipe array antenna, cone antenna, LPG/LNG antenna, 1- and 2-in. still-pipe antennas.
- Get highest reliability for asset management of bulk liquid storage.
- Achieve higher safety with third party certified IEC 61508 SIL 2 capability.
- Benefit from convenient and safe installation with two-wire IS bus power supply.
- Include wired and/or wireless data transmission.
- Measure in all bulk storage tank types and products, ranging from liquefied gases, light products, crude oil and bitumen.
Be the first to review “Rosemount™ 5900C Radar Level Gauge”