- Tank Hub Versions
- Single tank version: supports one Rosemount 5900S 2-in-1 gauge or two radar level gauges, type Rosemount 5300, 5400, or 5900 installed on the same tank.
Multiple tank version: for a Rosemount 5300/5400/5900 system configuration:
- The software supports 16 field devices and 10 tanks per hub.
- Maximum five gauges, type Rosemount 5300 or 5400 per hub.
- Custody Transfer Approval
- OIML R85:2008, and national certifications such as PTB, NMi etc.
- • SIL 2 and SIL 3 certified.
• TÜV tested and WHG approved for overfill prevention.
- Foundation™ Fieldbus FISCO (self-configuring ).
- Field Bus
- Rosemount 2410 communicates with a host or a field communication unit via TRL2 Modbus, RS485, 4-20 mA/HART, Enraf, L&J Tankway, Varec Mark/Space, Whessoe, GPE, Sakura, Tokyo Keiso and WirelessHART® protocol.
- Relay Outputs
- Two SIL certified relays, which can be configured for different tanks and process variables.
- Analog Input
- One input channel, current range 0-23 mA.
- Analog Output
- One output channel (SIL certified ), current range 3.5-23 mA (HART).
- Emulation Capability
- Possible to integrate with legacy tank gauging systems. Supports emulation of other vendors’ communication protocols. See “Field Bus” above.
- Integral digital read-out display: level, level rate, ullage, signal strength, volume (TOV), liquid average temperature, 1-16 spot temperature, vapor average temperature, ambient temperature, free water level, liquid pressure, vapor and air pressure, observed and reference density, and flow rate.
- Power Supply
- • 24-48 VDC (-15% to +10%).
• 48-240 VAC (-15% to +10%), 50/60 Hz.
- Ambient Temperature
- -40 to +70 °C (-40 to +158 °F). Minimum start-up temperature is -50 °C (-58 °F).
With LCD display: -25 to 70 °C (-13 to 158 °F).
- Collect and transfer data from one or several tanks to the control room.
- Save installation cost by using the bus powered intrinsically safe two-wire Tankbus.
- Choose between several control room communication possibilities, including Modbus, IEC 62591 (WirelessHART® protocol) and emulation of other vendors’ protocols.
- Calculate average temperature, observed density and strapping table based volume.
- Simplify start-up with tank device auto-configuration.
- Get two configurable output relays, and one analog output for level alarm, all of which are SIL certified.