Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Series HiLok High Performance Butterfly Valves
The HiLok high performance Butterfly valves offer efficient,
- SIL capable, PED, CUTR
- End Connection
- Lugged, Wafer
- Metals Processing, Fuel Gas, Facilities & Process Utilities, Blowers, Biofuels, Air Circulation
- Duplex, Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- PN25, PN16
- Seat/Seal Type
- High performance
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Valve Size
- NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 18 / DN 450, NPS 16 / DN 400, NPS 14 / DN 350, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 10 / DN 250
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Air, Air, Inert Gas, Ammonia, Fuel Oil, Hot Water, Liquids, Specialty Gases, Natural Gas, Water, Vacuum, Steam, Oxygen
- Live loaded, Adjustable packing
- Cast on ISO top plate.
- Long neck for insulation service.
- External travel stop, outside of the medium area.
- Accessible packing adjustment without operator removal.
- Positive sealing which is mechanically achieved and does not rely on line pressure assistance.
- Bidirectional shut-off performance.
- Available in soft, fire-safe and metal seated.
- Long life durability due to double offset operating principle minimizing seat wear.
- Two piece shaft for maximum flow and minimum headloss.
- Quadruple shaft bearings to ensure stability during high pressure, high cycle applications.
- Fast and simple seat replacement.
- Uninterrupted gasket surface.