Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Series GRW/GRL Butterfly Valves (ISO)
A heavy duty industrial resilient
seated Butterfly valve
- ABS, PED, DVWG, CUTR, CRN
- End Connection
- Wafer, Lugged
- Cruise Ship, Cooling Water , Compressors , Air Circulation, Facilities & Process Utilities
- Super Duplex, 316 Stainless Steel, Aluminum Bronze, Buna-N, Ductile Iron, Duplex, Epdm Rubber, Nylon
- Operating Temperature
- Less than 150 C
- Pressure Class
- PN, ASME
- Process Connection Type
- PN16, 150RF
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- ASME B16.34, API 609
- Valve Size
- 5 inch, NPS 10 / DN 250, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 14 / DN 350, NPS 18 / DN 450, NPS 2 / DN 50, NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 30, NPS 36, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200, NPS 16 / DN 400
- Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Valve Type
- Water Glycol, Water, Liquid, Air
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimension, according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow (up to DN 300).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installation and centering between the flanges.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.
Based on 0 reviews
Be the first to review “Keystone Series GRW/GRL Butterfly Valves (ISO)”