Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Series GRF (ISO) Butterfly Valves
A heavy duty double flanged concentric design
resilient seated Butterfly valve
- SIL capable, PED, DVWG, CUTR, CRN, ABS
- Cooling Towers, Air Circulation, Cooling Water , Facilities & Process Utilities, Desalination
- Body Design
- Short Pattern
- Duplex, Epdm Rubber, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Buna-N, Aluminum Bronze, 316L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Super Duplex
- Operating Temperature
- Less than 150 C
- Pressure Class
- ASME, PN
- Process Connection Type
- 150FF, 150RF
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- API 609, ASME B16.34
- Valve Size
- NPS 36, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 40, NPS 30, NPS 42, NPS 60, NPS 56, NPS 48, NPS 44
- Valve Size Standard
- NPS, DN
- Valve Type
- Water Glycol, Water, Liquid, Air, Inert Gas, Air
- Double flanged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20, API 609 and AWWA C504 short.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.