Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Series GRF Butterfly Valves
A heavy duty double flanged concentric design
resilient seated butterfly valve
- Body Design
- Short Pattern
- 316 Stainless Steel, Buna-N, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, Epdm Rubber
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 250 F (120 C)
- Pressure Class
- ASME, PN
- Process Connection Type
- 125FF, 150FF, CL150RF
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- API 609, ASME B16.34
- Valve Size
- NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 30, NPS 36, NPS 40, NPS 42, NPS 44, NPS 48, NPS 56, NPS 60
- Valve Size Standard
- DN, NPS
- Valve Type
- Double flanged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20, API 609 and AWWA C504 short.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- All valves comply to Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EU) Module B1 + D, CE Marking.