Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Model CompoSeal Butterfly Valves
Resilient seated Butterfly valves with valve body and disc in high engineered composite
material providing excellent internal and external chemical resistance
- ABS, PED
- End Connection
- Filtration, Cruise Ship, Air Circulation
- Composition Fiber
- Operating Temperature
- Less than 150 C
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Valve Size
- NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 1-1/2 / DN 40, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 8 / DN 200, NPS 10 / DN 250
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Water, Air
- Patented wafer style body and disc in high engineered composite results in excellent internal and external chemical resistance.
- Light weight construction results in lower cost and simplified installation.
- No extra pipe support needed when installed in plastic or GRP piping.
- Disc in high engineered composite material provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- All fasteners in stainless steel 316 as standard.
- Bubble tight shut-off in both directions, in accordance with EN 12266-1 leakrate A.
- Pressure range up to PN 16 at elevated temperature.
- Valve can be used in high line velocity applications up to 12 m/sec.
- Spindle and primary valve seals are not influenced by the flange bolting force or pipe flange type.
- High Kv (Cv) value.
- No need for flange gaskets.
- Primary stem sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through the shaft area to atmosphere.