Skip to navigation
Skip to content
KEYSTONE, Knife Gate Valves
Keystone Keystone Figure F215 Slide Gate Valve
Ideal valve for dense slurry and
solids applications and wet or dry abrasives.
- Ideal valve for dense slurry and solids applications and wet or dry abrasives.
- Slide through gate design cuts through solids providing consistent operation in the most difficult applications.
- O-port style gate fully protects the seat face in open position, giving you longer service life.
- Will close through a static column of material.
- Fully fabricated from heavy plate and sheet.
- Available in 304, 316 and 317L stainless steel wetted parts or custom designed for your needs using a wide variety of materials including
- MSS face-to-face standard.
- Other special face-to-face dimensions are available.
- Precision machined seat with multiple gate guides.
- Uni-directional shut-off.
- Full operation, leakage and cycling tests.
- Certified test reports on request.
Based on 0 reviews
Be the first to review “Keystone Keystone Figure F215 Slide Gate Valve”