- End Connection
- Ductile Iron
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 250 F (120 C)
- Process Connection Type
- Seat/Seal Type
- Valve Type
- Solid, Other, Liquids, Liquid, Aggressive Liquids/Gases
- Adjustable packing
- Ported gate design for superior slurry handling capabilities.
- A choice of both full bore models and reduced bore polyurethane seated versions matched to lined pipe bores.
- Bi-directional sealing capabilities.
- Dual hardness reinforced elastomer seats to minimize wear and provide energized gate seal.
- Flushing ports provided as standard.
- Semi-energized gland to minimize periodic adjustment.
- Stainless steel fasteners used throughout as standard.
- Body shrouds and spindle cover provided as standard.
- Maintenance friendly replaceable seat with integral flange gasket.
- Designed to comply with MSS SP-81.
- A range of seat options available.
Be the first to review “Keystone Figure 955 Ported Slide Gate Valves”