Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Figure 56 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
Valve for use in power generation plants,
municipal water treatment and industrial applications
- Water Treatment, Water distribution, Wastewater treatment, Wastewater collection, Air Circulation
- Body Design
- Long Pattern, Short Pattern
- Super Duplex, Aluminum Bronze, Epdm Rubber, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, Duplex, Buna-N, 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 250 F (120 C)
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Valve Size
- NPS 36, NPS 30, NPS 20 / DN 500, NPS 24 / DN 600, NPS 40, NPS 42, NPS 56, NPS 60
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Air, Water
- Face to face is in compliance with EN558, series 13 (short) and 14 (long) for sizes below DN 2000. Sizes DN 2000 and above face to face is according to AWWA C516.
- Replaceable actuator flange in accordance to ISO 5211.
- Cast double flanged butterfly valve, which can be drilled acc. various flange standards (JIS, BS, ISO/EN, ASME and AWWA). Dead-end service capability with down stream piping removed.
- Body and disc protective coatings or rubber linings are available for sea water or corrosive services.
- Low headloss thru optimized disc design.
- The special seat and disc edge contours reduce seating torque, provide better shut-off and longer service life.
- The seat is adjustable in order to optimize the required shut-off tightness with the accompanying torque, for unidirectional or bidirectional operation.
- Replaceable seat without special tooling, dismantling or removing the valve from the line.
- A stainless steel disc edge resists against corrosion and avoids encrust build-up for consistent sealing.
- Dry shaft design.
- High strength stub shafts have full 1½ diameter penetration into disc-hubs with close tolerance-fit.
- Self lubricating sleeve bearings allow valve installation with the shaft horizontal or vertical.