Skip to navigation Skip to content Butterfly Valves, KEYSTONE
Keystone Figure 320/322 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve
The Figure 320 is an economical resilient seated
Butterfly valve with dimensions according ISO standards
- End Connection
- Lugged, Wafer
- Air Circulation, Blowers, Balance of Plant, Chillers , Water distribution, Dryers & Evaporators, Cooling Water , Evaporators & Dryers , Filtration
- Ductile Iron
- Operating Temperature
- Up to 250 F (120 C)
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Valve Size
- NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 8 / DN 200, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 12 / DN 300, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 10 / DN 250
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Air, Liquids, Water, Water Glycol
- Bubble-tight shut-off at full rating in both directions.
- One piece, specially profiled, wafer thin disc stem.
- Extended body neck allows free access to actuator where pipe insulation has been fitted.
- The seat and disc are the only two parts in contact with the medium.
- Face to face dimensions according ISO 3202 Part 3, K1 (ISO 5752 series 20) and DIN EN 558-1, series 20.
- The F320 wafer version has four flange locating holes for end of line service under certain conditions.
- Standard actuation:<ul><li>Handle (F414) on DN 50-200 valves.</li><li>Gear operators (F455) on DN 250-300.</li></ul>
- The F322 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end of line service.
- Suitable for pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation.