- Body Sizes and End Connection Styles
- Body Sizes: NPS 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 x 6, 12 x 6 / DN 25, 50, 80, 100, 150, 200 x 150, 300 x 150
End Connections: NPT, CL150 RF, CL300 RF, CL600 RF, CL125FF, CL250RF, BWE, SWE, or PN 16/24/40
- Maximum Inlet Pressure
- 400 psig / 28 bar or body rating limit whichever is lower
- Temperature Capabilities
- Nitrile (NBR): -20° to 180°F / -29° to 82°C
Fluorocarbon (FKM): 0° to 300°F / -18° to 149°C
Ethylenepropylene (EPR): -20° to 275°F / -29° to 135°C
- Low Differential Applications—Can accurately control at pressure differentials as low as 1 psid / 70 mbar d
- Precise Pressure Control—Provides stable and accurate downstream pressure control regardless of load changes or inlet pressure variations.
- Quiet Operation—The Whisper Trim™ Cage option reduces noise by up to 30 dBa.
- Easy In-Line Maintenance—Top entry design enables easier maintenance. Trim parts can be inspected, cleaned and replaced without removing the body from pipeline.
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- High Turn Down Capability—The oversized diaphragm and linear cage allow for high turn down, providing superior pressure control in systems with large variations in downstream flow demand.
- Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
- Travel Indicator—Simplifies in-service inspection and system troubleshooting
Be the first to review “Fisher™ Types 1098-EGR and 1098H-EGR Pressure Reducing Regulators”