- Spring-return, Quarter-turn, Rotary
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, SIL capable
- Control Type
- On/Off, Throttling
- Power Source
- Valve Type
- Ball Valve, Butterfly Valve, Eccentric Plug Valve, Triple Offset Valve
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- The compact design reduces valve/actuator envelope dimensions leading to greater mounting versatility for both skids and process plants.
- Allows linkage-less feedback, via a contact-less magnetic array.
- The clamping of the lever onto a splined valve shaft, coupled with the single pivot linkage, reduces lost motion between the actuator and the valve.
- The nested spring design requires no bench set.
- The actuator can be mounted directly onto non-spline shafts, which allows mounting on a wider range of valves.
- Ability to adjust or change the travel range by 30 degrees in either direction without removing the actuator or the addition of extra parts.
- All parts in the fail-safe mechanism (made of steel, cast iron, and ductile iron) ensure the actuator will maintain safety integrity in the event of a fire.
- The actuator/valve assembly action can be converted from push-down-to-open to push-down-to-close, or vice-versa, without additional parts.
Be the first to review “Fisher™ 2052 Spring-and-Diaphragm Rotary Actuator”