Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Controllers and Instruments, FISHER
Fisher™ 167D Series Switching Valves
167D Series switching valves are used to deliver constant reduced pressure of gaseous fluids to pilot-operated controllers and other pneumatic instrumentation.
ypes 167D and 167DS are two-way switching valves. Types 167DA and 167DAS are three-way switching valves.
- Available Constructions
- 167D and 167DS: two-way switching valves
167DA and 167DAS: three-way switching valves
- Body Size and End Connection Style
- Ports A and C: 1/4 or 1/2 NPT
Vent and Control Pressure Connections (Port D) and Port B: 1/4 NPT
- Maximum Inlet Pressure (Body Rating)
- 400 psig / 27,6 bar?
- Temperature Capabilities
- Standard Bolting: -20 to 180°F / -29 to 82°C
Stainless Steel Bolting: -40 to 180°F / -40 to 82°C
FKM Trim: 0 to 300°F / -18 to 149°C
- Pressure Registration
- Approximate Weights
- Types 167D and 167DA: 1.2 Pounds / 0,5 kg
Types 167DS and 167DAS: 2.8 Pounds / 1 kg
- Additional Technical Data
- For additional technical information, contact your local Sales Office or refer to technical documentation.
- Easy and Accurate Adjustment
Based on 0 reviews
Be the first to review “Fisher™ 167D Series Switching Valves”