Skip to navigation
Skip to content
FISHER, Isolation and Shut off Valves
Fasani Bolted Bonnet Gate Valves
The bolted bonnet type valves are manufactured to guarantee the highest
performance in the widest spectrum of oil and gas applications
- ASME B31.1, NACE, India Boiler Registration, PED
- End Connection
- Butt Weld, Flanged
- Boilers, Cogeneration, General Service, HRSG, Pumps, Valves & Manifolds, Boiler, Biomass Boiler and Power Boiler, Balance of Plant
- Body Design
- Long Pattern
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy
- Operating Temperature
- High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- Process Connection Type
- CL600RF, CL300RF, CL150RF, BWE, 150RF, 300RF, 600RF
- Seat/Seal Type
- Shutoff Class
- Class V (FCI 70-2)
- ASME B16.34
- Valve Size
- 6 inch (DN150) and Larger, 5 inch, NPS 6 / DN 150, NPS 4 / DN 100, NPS 3 / DN 80, NPS 2-1/2 / DN 65, NPS 2 / DN 50
- Valve Size Standard
- Valve Type
- Steam, Liquid, Water
- Robust valve body in a wide range of materials (NACE compliance included).
- Threaded seat rings facilitate maintenance and/or replacement. On request, they can also be supplied as tack or seal welded. Above NPS 24, seats are seal welded as standard.
- Yoke sleeve in material suitable to withstand high temperature, wear and corrosion.
- Connections are offered as flanged, buttweld or special, such as clamp type, to meet any customers’ request.
- Wedge gate valves designed in full compliance with API 600, ASME B16.34 and BS 1414.
Based on 0 reviews
Be the first to review “Fasani Bolted Bonnet Gate Valves”