Skip to navigation
Skip to content
FISHER, Isolation and Shut off Valves
Clarkson Model KGD Wafer Style Slurry Valve
The Clarkson KGD wafer style slurry knife gate valve offers
the latest in elastomer technology with the Mark III sleeve design
- End Connection
- Shutoff Class
- Zero Leakage
- Valve Type
- Knife Gate Valve, Slurry Knife Gate Valve
- 100% isolation, bubble-tight shut-off results in absolutely zero downstream leakage.
- Double-seated design provides bi-directional flow and shut-off.
- Unobstructed flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve.
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
- Dynamic self-adjusting secondary seal.
- No gate or stem packing is required, eliminating packing leakage and maintenance.
- Long lasting lubrication.
- No metal parts in contact with the flowing slurry.
- Adaptable frame (yoke) design featuring a top-removal stem nut, can be field modified to an air cylinder or bevel gear in the field without welding.
- Open-Closed lockout brackets standard through NPS 16 (DN 400), ready for optional factory supplied or customer supplied lockout pins.