Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Control Valves, FISHER
Baumann™ 24000S Stainless Steel Control Valve
The Baumann 24000S control valve is versatile, pneumatic, and may be used for the control of pressure, temperature, level, and flow.
The CF8M stainless steel valve body will withstand mildly corrosive fluids, yet is economical enough to use in applications where carbon steel is normally specified.
- PED, CUTR, ATEX, CRN
- Critical Service
- General Service, Corrosive
- Flow Characteristics
- Equal Percentage, Linear
- Operating Temperature
- Cryogenic, Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Pressure Class
- ANSI CL300 (NPS 3 is only CL150)
- Process Connection Type
- Threaded (NPS 3 is flangeless), Butt Weld
- Shutoff Class
- Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size
- NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS 1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3
- Valve Size Standard
- Other Configurations
- Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- End connection options are available to meet your piping standards.
- Dual stem and plug guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- High quality S31600 stainless steel trim materials; S41600 stainless steel trim available.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers are available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.
- The FIELDVUE DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that includes a liquid crystal display and four push buttons for menu navigation.
- NOLEEK bellows bonnet and single through triple extension bonnets are available.